If you want great upholstery cleaning, call Dry Solutions. My couches are clean and fresh no more doggie smell because Chris did a wonderful job. I’m hooked on Dry Solutions, the most efficient and professional service ever. What more can I say about a perfect service.
~Gale Harrington, Jupiter
This is the best service I have ever had. I always steamed cleaned but never again. Thanks Dry Solutions.
~Molly Lynn, Palm Beach
If glowing customer reviews aren’t enough, here are 5 more good reasons to call Dry Solutions for upholstery cleaning:
- Did you know that leading furniture manufacturers recommend professional upholstery cleaning at least once a year? In fact, if you read the fine print in your warranty, you’ll discover that many of them are null and void if you don’t.
- Your family and friends aren’t the only ones enjoying your furniture. The more you use your favorite chair or cozy couch, the more it gets matted down and full of germs and allergens. Studies show that, on average, sofa arms have twelve times the contamination of toilet seats.
- Clean furniture lasts longer, looks better and feels more comfortable.
- 99% of our customers say that they would recommend our upholstery cleaning service to a friend.
- We will keep your furniture looking great and reduce the invisible occupants.
Call 1-888-364-5899 for a free estimate over the phone.
Dry Solutions upholstery cleaning offers these distinct advantages that make a real difference:
- Most upholstery fabrics dry in only 1 to 3 hours.
- Leather furniture can be used immediately.
- Potential microbial growth is greatly reduced.
- Less reappearing stains, than with other systems.
- We eliminate the risk of shrinking, warping or fading.
- You can get back to work and life faster.
- Our solutions are biodegradable, environmentally safe & non-toxic.
- We do not leave dirt attracting residue behind, so your furniture stays clean longer.
- Our upholstery cleaning method does not cause metal buttons to rust.
- We do not cause the stain from decorative wood or metal to bleed onto the fabric.
- Our technicians are trained to safely clean all fabrics and treated leather.
- We always pre-treat spots and heavily soiled areas at no extra charge.
- No travel charges or hidden fees.
Note: We do not recommend spot cleaning upholstery, but if you have to deal with a spill or accident, please read this first: Spotting Upholstery : Should upholstery be spot cleaned?