My couches are clean and fresh no more doggie smell because Chris did a wonderful job. I’m hooked on Dry Solutions, the most efficient and professional service ever. What more can I say about a perfect service.
~Gale Harrington, Jupiter
This is the best service I have ever had. I always steamed cleaned but never again. Thanks Dry Solutions.
~Molly Lynn, Palm Beach
Call 1-888-364-5899 now for professional upholstery cleaning that really works.
Apart from the bedroom, living rooms, dens, media rooms, and family rooms are the areas of our homes where we spend the most time. They are also the places that more people see because they are where we entertain guests. Inevitably upholstery gets dirty, matted down and full of microbes and allergens. Our cleaning systems will make your furniture look great and reduce the invisible occupants.
We consistently deliver distinct advantages that make a real difference:
- Most upholstery fabrics dry in only 1 to 3 hours.
- Leather furniture can be used immediately.
- Our upholstery cleaning reduces potential microbial growth.
- Reduces reappearing stains.
- Eliminates the risk of shrinking, warping or fading.
- Lets you get back to work and life faster.
- Our solutions are biodegradable, environmentally safe & non-toxic.
- We do not leave dirt attracting residue behind, so your furniture stays clean longer.
- Our upholstery cleaning does not cause metal buttons to rust.
- We do not cause the stain from decorative wood or metal to bleed onto the fabric.
- Our technicians are trained to safely clean all fabrics.
- We always pre-treat spots and heavily soiled areas at no extra charge.
- No travel charges or hidden fees.
Call now for a greener and healthier upholstery cleaning option.
“If you have hay fever or allergic asthma, take a few steps to reduce allergens in your home.” ~Mayo Clinic
Our upholstery cleaning methods can make your furniture last longer and may help you breath better. Follow the Mayo Clinic’s advice to allergy proof your home on the link above and read the American Lung Association’s recommendations for improving indoor air quality.
Note: We do not recommend spot cleaning upholstery, but if you have to deal with a spill or accident, please read this first: Spotting Upholstery : Should upholstery be spot cleaned?